Construction Project Management- Series 4- Online- 1 Hour (CPD)
This 1 hour online course will be facilitated by a group of Vancity Institute's expert team members: This course develops a specific viewpoint in discussing the participants, the processes and the techniques of project management for construction.
- Historical Perspective
- Labor Productivity
- Factors Affecting Job-Site Productivity
- Labor Relations in Construction
- Problems in Collective Bargaining
- Materials Management
- Material Procurement and Delivery
- Inventory Control
- Tradeoffs of Costs in Materials Management.
- Construction Equipment
- Choice of Equipment and Standard Production Rates
- Construction Processes
- Queues and Resource Bottlenecks