Building System and Design-Series 1- Online- 17 hours (CPD)
These objectives are to provide in a single volume a compendium of the best of the current knowledge and practices in Building System for Interior Design. The course will go through the following topics and provide insights to the general public and professionals:
* Designing for the Environment
* Designing for Human Health and Safety
* Building Forms, Structures, and Elements
* Floor/Ceiling Assemblies, Walls, and Stairs
* Windows and Doors
* Acoustic Design Principles
* Architectural Acoustics
* Principles of Thermal Comfort
The goal of the presentation is NOT to elaborate the detailed building system for Interior Design, but to educate the general public and trade people of the fundamentals of building system and construction and how to work effectively with the Engineer for best outcomes.
This online course is facilitated by expert team of CPD Institute.