A Designer's Guide-Online-2 Hours (CPD)
This 2 hours online course will be facilitated by a group of Vancity Institute's expert team members: This course develops a specific viewpoint in discussing the participants, the processes and the techniques of A Designer's Guide.
- Materials Used in Green Architecture
- Why Is Green Design Important?
- Advantages of Green Building
- Components of Green Building
- How can we make our buildings green?
- The Role of Green Design
- GREEN BUILDING.
- Supportable Building Methods.
- Domestic Water Piping
- Building Green-Approved Plumbing Accessories
- Best Products to Use for A Green Remodel
- Kindness of Amazon Paint.
- Guiding Principles for Sustainable Materials
- Green Building Products & Techniques
- Green Windows & Doors Resource
- Designing A Rainwater Harvesting System for Urban Green Roof Irrigation
- Benefits of Rainwater Harvesting
- Green Designs Off the Shelf
- Supportable Homes Have Three Key Components.
- Eco Friendly Gardens and Landscapes
- Green Home Building Ideas